- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The only car repair place I truly trust. They have great customer service and very skilled mechanics.Nicolas E.
After having been overcharged to the extreme by other mechanics I brought my Bentley GTC to Chet, the exotic cars serviced there evidence enough to the abilities of his mechanics. Chet was very helpful, kind and no nonsense. I needed suspension work and he did the job as required and in an acceptable amount of time. His prices are unbeatable by dealers and even specialist mechanics. Very, very pleased. I will bring all my cars to Chet in the future. You can leave your car with him with confidence that it will be properly repaired and serviced.R. Williams
Honest and trustworthy when it comes to car maintenance and repairs. I would highly recommend them!Kimberley M.
Such a great experience from start to finish. I walked in there today with no idea what was going on with my car. Tire pressure light was on and I couldn't make sense why it wasn't going off after checking the obvious signs. Chet gave my car a look over and found a nail imbedded in one of the back tires. After fixing the problem, Chet sent me on my way confidently reassuring me that my car was fixed. Thank you to Chet and your team! I would highly recommend.Danny P.
I am 100% satisfied with the service I received from Courtesy Automotive and won't think twice before returning. They were extremely thorough in explaining the process that would take place to change out mt spark plugs and engine coils. The price was fair and they handled my case with the utmost professionalism. When they encountered a problem, they called me right away and explained my options. What really put me at peace was that Roman sent me pictures to prove what was going on as opposed to taking his word for it on something I am not well educated. Now a week later, I have purchased new tires for both myself and my fiance and would have nobody else install them. A huge plus is the fact that Courtesy Automotive allowed me to ship my tires directly to them, saving me the hassle of transporting them. After years of bouncing around between body shops and doing my due diligence in research, I have finally found a shop that I am comfortable with and would strongly ! Recommend to anybody in the area. Great Job guys.TJ C.
First off, what a great Automotive Repair shop. ---Your shop should be like your doctor. This is what I consider the team at Courtesy Automotive. Chet and Roman know what they are doing. Always a kind staff and they also gave me a lift home. I drive a Mercedes and they were able to beat Mercedes Benz by a long shot on cost. They also are able to do all the big jobs! They programed a PCM on my SL500 and also repair the ABC hydraulic system. Thanks again guys! We will be back for more!Nick J.